Thursday 9 December 2010

Start of a New blog! GD Finalist and more.

         This is my new blog about painting games workshop figures. I hope to share my work with you in order to improve my painting skills. But, first I'll tell you a little about myself my name is Dylan Thomas. I've been painting miniatures for 8 years, have had my miniatures displayed in the Citadel Miniatures Hall at Warhammer World, Nottingham and achieved a Golden Demon Finalist in UK2010.                                                           
       On this blog will feature finished work, work in progress shots, tutorials from various display pieces to my recently started Vostroyan army.  For now here are some photos of my Golden Demon Finalist Sanguinary Guard squad and part of my Soul Drinkers army in the Citadel Miniatures Hall Nov 09.

"Swift Vengeance" Golden Demon UK 2010 Finalist

Soul Drinkers Army being displayed in the Citadel Miniatures Hall Nov 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment