Wednesday 29 June 2011

Some Stuff on My Workbench! Again


Hello and welcome! I'll admit I haven't been doing much hobbying at the moment. But, I've done a little on the Horse for my empire general I show last week. It's just mainly placing the colours at the moment, some areas have started to be highlighted and shaded like the reins near his face. Obviously a load of work to. More on that soon... I hope.

Also on my workbench I have assembled two marines which I plan to enter as part of a squad into Golden Demon. Not anything exciting to show and no major conversions for the squad. As the feedback from my squad entry from last year was it was to complicated and should be more simple and refined. So I am sticking with that simple idea of like a command squad just placed on simple plinth.

Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment