Tuesday 27 September 2011

GDUK 2011 Finalist " Fear Our Name For it is Vengeance "

 
Hello and welcome! As you probably already know another games day and golden demon competition has been and gone. Firstly, I must apologize for not posting in a while as any spare time I had I was working on my entry. 
In the end I only managed to finish one entry and received another finalist pin. My entry was also shown again on the games workshop website. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't take my painting to the next level to get in the top three but I was still satisfied with the result and my finished piece. Once again the painting throughout the categories was top notch and congrats to everyone who won.




Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. wow well done :) congrats on the finallist pin, it was very well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete