Tuesday 25 October 2011

"Swift Vengeance" Sanguinary Guard Squad For Sale


Hello and welcome! I have been having a massive clear out of all my models as I know longer have space for it. The problem is I don't know what I have and what I don't. The first thing I found to go is my golden demon finalist from two years ago. Since I have a new camera now since I took the shots of this I taken some new snaps (below) and seeing as I have no room I have to let it go.  I would be looking for offers in the region of £220 - £240 + postage which I think is a very reasonable price for the whole piece which took me well over a two months to complete. If you are interested in this piece please email through bionicknees@hotmail.co.uk for more info.
If you are interested in this piece please email through bionicknees@hotmail.co.uk for more info.
Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment